The Future Of Casino Live Gambling
What Is A Live Casino?
Simply put, a live casino is a separate gambling venue (or an inner section in a classic online casino) that provides customers with a good deal of live games such as poker, roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. Games in such a section are made in a mixed form – on the one hand, you will see a real dealer via a 4k online stream, who will host a game, accept bets, and deal cards. On the other hand, you will have to use the classic gaming interface to manage your bets.
Speaking about the features of live casinos, the following key points can be highlighted:
- The speed of a game there is much slower. This is due to the fact that a dealer usually communicates with players about the game decisions during each round. And it is simply impossible to influence the speed of the round.
- You can ask a dealer some questions, and talk to him/her via an online chat – all this will happen in real-time. According to the rules, dealers will answer all your questions (within reasonable limits, of course).
- The bet limits in live casinos are usually higher than in classic ones. The minimum bet ranges from $ 5 on average.
The Main Advantages Of Live Sections
The main advantage of a live casino is its indescribable atmosphere. Live games allow you to plunge into gambling without leaving your home, as well as compete with other players for big wins. In addition, there are many exclusive games in the live sections, which are distinguished by unusual game mechanics and very impressive prizes.
The Popularity Of Live Games
The popularity of live casino games is constantly growing as more and more gamblers prefer the live section of the BetChan casino and not classic slot machines with monotonous mechanics. Besides, a large number of companies specializing in such games appear, and therefore the industry is developing at a rapid pace: more interesting titles show up, bet limits, stream quality, and a variety of gaming options increase.
New Technologies For Live Gambling That Are Expected In 2022-2023
In the near future, new technologies are expected to appear that will radically change the online gambling market. For example, there are already prototypes of VR casinos where you can talk to live dealers and other players. In the coming years, this industry will become even more popular, which will lead to the emergence of a huge number of VR casino games.
Also, the market for mobile live games will grow, since the share of mobile gamblers is already quite large. Gaming companies will produce specialized applications for fans of live games, which will stand out due to special tools for watching streams and so on.
The Cons Of Live Gambling
Live casinos also have several drawbacks:
- First, a user needs high-speed Internet for high-quality and uninterrupted video broadcasting;
- Secondly, it is impossible to enter Live Casino without registration. In some venues players also must undergo verification to get access to live games;
- Thirdly, some gambling venues work only through applications that need to be installed on a laptop or smartphone.